Come work at infinity kids
Speech Language Pathologist
Full Job Description
Are you a California Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist that wants to improve the quality of life for families? Do you enjoy building relationships with your teammates, clients, and their support networks? Do you believe that it takes a village to raise a child? Then this may be the perfect role for you!
We are a supportive team that cares about providing consistent and comprehensive therapy with empathy and love. For us, empathy means meeting people where they are, listening to understand, and showing up with an open heart. We are looking for a like-minded individual that wants to share in the common goal of helping children reach their full potential.
We are offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS. This will be paid out as $500 after your first 30 days of hire and $500 at the one year of employment mark.
- Gaining a good understanding of where clients are starting from by performing initial evaluations and standardized testing.
- Conducting individualized treatment sessions for children birth to age 12, using a strong foundation in language, cognitive development, family-centered therapy, and the floor time model.
- Tracking client progress through written evaluations, progress reports, and discharges.
- Communicating with parents regarding therapy carryover at home following treatment sessions.
- Keeping teachers and other involved professionals updated to facilitate the therapy process in the home and school environments.
- Conducting regular periodic meetings with families to report on progress of therapy and receive parent feedback.
- Managing client caseload around clients’ school and extracurricular activities to ensure treatment is provided consistently as recommended in the initial treatment program.
- Supervising a minimum of two SLPA’s
- Master’s degree (Required)
- Current CA Speech License (Required)
Salary: $80,000-$100,000 a year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Speech Therapist at Infinity Kids
About Practice: Infinity Kids was founded by two Occupational Therapists that created a vision behind changing the way care is delivered through an interdisciplinary team environment that is focused on the “whole child” and ultimately using a family-centered approach to optimize client outcomes. Through Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, and Family Therapy, Infinity Kids is helping children reach every milestone so they can thrive on their journey in life! Infinity Kids Lake Forest opened in the summer of 2018, Anaheim Hills opened January 2021, and our Placentia location was acquired in May 2022 with the same strong vision to increase the quality of life for the families we serve.
Here at Infinity Kids we are accepting resumes for passionate and experienced speech therapists! We are a privately-owned, pediatric multi-disciplinary therapy clinic specializing in developmental delays (gross-motor, fine-motor, social-emotional, speech and language skills), autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing deficits, feeding delays, swallowing dysfunction, and other genetic and neurological disorders.
Please fill out the form to send your resume