Come work at Infinity Kids
Are you a passionate and CA licensed Speech and Language Pathologist with incredible communication skills and driven by purpose? Are you seeking a unique opportunity to provide the highest quality of therapeutic intervention to a broad pediatric demographic within an interdisciplinary team environment?
This might be your dream position! We are looking for a “game-changing” speech therapist that brings passion, purpose, experience, and collaboration! Our multi-disciplinary team provides comprehensive therapy with empathy and love. This is an incredible opportunity to join our Infinity Kids family for a position that supports individual needs using play and evidence-based practices.
Availability: The clinician must be available to begin ASAP! We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions. Part-time positions require a minimum of three days per week.
Location: Lake Forest, CA or Anaheim Hills, CA
About Practice: Infinity Kids was founded by two Occupational Therapists that created a vision behind changing the way care is delivered through an interdisciplinary team environment that is focused on the “whole child” and ultimately using a family-centered approach to optimize client outcomes. Through Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, and Family Therapy, Infinity Kids is helping children reach every milestone so they can thrive on their journey in life! Infinity Kids Lake Forest opened in the summer of 2018 and our location in Anaheim Hills opened in January of 2021 with the same strong vision to increase the quality of life for the families we serve.
- Completing one on one direct therapy to children, birth to 10 years of age.
- Performing initial evaluation, including standardized testing.
- Completing written documentation including evaluations, progress reports, and discharges.
- Conducting individualized treatment sessions using a strong foundation in language, cognitive development, family-centered therapy, and the DIR floor time model.
- Documentation of treatment sessions with supporting clinical notes.
- Communication with parents regarding therapy carryover at home following treatment sessions.
- Communication with teachers and other involved professionals as necessary to facilitate the therapy process in the home and school environments.
- Conducting regular periodic meetings with families to report on progress of therapy and receive parent feedback.
- Managing your client caseload around clients’ school and extracurricular activities to ensure treatment is provided consistently as recommended in the initial treatment program.
- Maintaining ongoing schedule of your clients.
Salary: Competitive hourly treatment rate based on experience
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Medical Specialty:
8 hour shift
Master’s degree (Required)
Current CA Speech License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Please fill out the form to send your resume