Learn about the importance of sibling relationships and why siblings need help from us.
July 10th at Infinity Kids Anaheim Hills
August 14th at Linda Lane San Clemente
September 11th at Infinity Kids Lake Forest
10am – 2pm
Led by Licensed Therapists
Cost $35 (lunch + snack included)
Infinity kids is proud to advocate for our siblings and will be offering our own Sibshop! We are excited to support siblings of children with special needs the same way we support parents with our one of a kind workshop. Siblings are an integral part of the family, who tend to step in as caretakers for their brother or sister with a disability and have the longest lasting relationship with them.
Sibshops are internationally recognized programs that focus on the issues and needs facing siblings of children with special needs. They are grounded in play and help siblings connect with others who have a similar path. When a child has a sibling with special needs, their own needs can be overlooked!
- Building self-worth + self-identity + self-confidence
- Connecting Siblings to others who have a similar path
- Minimizing concerns + maximizing opportunities for Siblings
- Learning about the impacts of disability
- Having fun through discussion + play-based activities