Lake Forest's #1 Pediatric Therapy Provider
Speech Therapy for Kids
In-Clinic and TeleTherapy Options
Want to Learn More?
Please fill out the form and we will get in touch within 24 hours. Free consults are also available.
Pediatric Speech Therapy at Infinity Kids
At Infinity Kids pediatric therapy group in Orange County, our team of speech and language pathologists prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language, along with cognitive and social communication disorders.
Speech skills we address:
Speaking clearly and producing sounds correctly
- Articulation (difficulty producing sounds such as w/r in rabbit)
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Voice or resonance (hypernasal or hoarse)
Language skills we address:
- Receptive language: comprehension or understanding of words spoken or read (difficulty following directions, appear to not be listening, unable to answer questions)
- Expressive language: sharing of information, ideas or feelings verbally or written (difficulty using words to convey ideas, limited vocabulary, incorrect word forms or order, error with grammar)
- Pragmatic language: using non verbal and verbal forms of language socially (difficulty with social and cultural norms for eye contact, facial expression, body language, conversational turn taking, greetings)
Cognitive-Communication skills we address:
- Executive functioning skills (paying attention, organizing thoughts, self- awareness, planning, problem solving, working memory)
- Orientation to persons
Research indicates that delays in speech or language and especially phonemic awareness skills significantly affects later academic skills. Therefore it is best to get an evaluation to rule out language delays or speech impairments rather than wait.
How to Work with Infinity Kids
Click the Schedule an Appointment button below. Submit your families specific needs and we will contact you.
Your child will be evaluated at our clinic using standardized assessments and clinical observations.
If therapy is recommended, trust our trained team to play and smile with your child.